11 March 2009

Stuck in Cement

Every time I come home to Deltona to visit home I get in this, "I don't want to do anything," mood. I feel like sitting on my parents couch is a cement trap. I need to get out and see my friends and family, but all I want to do is nothing. How boring. Today my dad and I are gonna go out to see the movie, Slumdog Millionaire. It's a great movie. We went to see it in India. I want my dad to see it so he can see a little part of India. Hopefully he won't get scared about me moving there. Tonight the family and I are going out to the beach to watch the shuttle take off. I'll take pictures and post them. Watching the shuttles and missiles is something I have loved ever since I was a kid. My dad would come and wake me up, if I was asleep, to watch them. It's really beautiful!

On a whole completely different note- My friend Amy is leaving this morning for Israel! I am so excited for her! Check out her blog... www.tribespahr.blogspot.com. She is on an incredible adventure.

Well, until the next post... Peace out!

1 comment:

Amy Reece Spahr said...

love your new look... "you are now free to move about the world"... love that!
have fun on the beach!