23 March 2009

Out with the old, In with the need!

To my amazement I have found that I have a slue of clothes and "things" that I never use! I took all my belongings today and put them in one large empty room... the sight is astonishing. I have a tall wall of clothes that stretch across the room and an endless pile of "things" behind it. I put some of my money to good use and bought some plastic storage bins. They're having a sale at Wal-Mart... $8.00 and I got 3 bins!! Whoot! Well, I must get back to the sorting of my belongings. This is yet another step in down-sizing for my upcoming move.. yay!

On another chapter of this journey I am on a search for a job. Today, all dressed up in a nice black dress, I hit the streets of downtown Monroe. No one is hiring. I figured. But, Family Video is! I have my application and will promptly turn it in tomorrow and pray for the job. This job will help pay my credit card debt and free me from the financial suffocation. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Amy Reece Spahr said...

i love you and im so excited to journey thru life with you. youre awesome, kristina.. and i cant wait to see all that God has in store for you as you walk in obedience to Him. id love to see that pile of stuff!!