30 March 2009

Putting the pieces to the puzzle

If you are a faithful follower to my blog you will remember a little back the blog, "Don't Spit Me Out." The blog talks about the the scripture in Revelations where God says that lukewarm Christians make him sick and He will spit us out. I told a story about a lukewarm shower I had taken and it all came into perspective. Last night I went to church, and my life was shaken. The preacher spoke on being lukewarm. He said that there is an epidemic with Christians these days... it's "Practical Atheism." Wow. I am a full time missionary/ part time follower of Jesus at times. Wow. I want to either be hot or cold... no in between. Here's a link to the sermon. If you have some time to spare, sit and listen to this and let God wreck you. It's good.

On another note, I am having some heart issues. Nothing medical, just emotional hurt. Please pray that I can see God's direction in this time and not run away. I need a change... quickly.

No comments: