13 March 2009

One more...

Let me add to that previous list...

15. People wearing literally WHATEVER to the store. Today on my way to the beach I stopped at Wal-Mart to get some things for my outing. I felt very awkward and naked in my shorts and tank top... I mean c'mon it's Wal-Mart, but I still felt trashy. Well later on today my sister and I were at Target and when exiting the store a girl, late teens/early twenties, walked out the store slurping her slushy with her booty hanging out. She was wearing what I assume was a bathing suit underneath a very short and skimpy pull over. There she was frolicking through the parking lot for the whole world to see her bum. That's not normal, but wearing a bathing suit AND a MODEST cover up to the store is completely acceptable.

I feel a good blog coming on soon... It's building up inside me... just wait.

No comments: