20 March 2009

I have to admit...

Ugh... So for the first time on the web I am writing about my search for a second job. To be completely honest, this is not something I want to do, nor am I out in the backyard doing cartwheels for. I just know that my life is about to take a turn when I move to India to work with YWAM. I need to get many ducks in a row before I take this step. One of those ducks; the plump, large, stubborn duck, is my credit card debt. I have never wrote about this before, so I'm a bit nervous. I owe a small amount on a tiny piece of plastic. I will find myself a job to pay off this debt. My hopes are that I only have to work for a couple of months. While the base will be operating like normal, my friends will be doing what I want to be doing while I am working on the side. These next couple of months are gonna be hard, emotional, and a fight... but I will keep my eyes on the end prize!
I'll keep ya'll updated on the search. Pray for me. Pray that I can find the perfect job and get this debt off me. Peace!

No comments: