07 May 2010

The Peacock: A New Hair Fashion

The national bird of India is the peacock-
While I was in India I had lost a lot of my thick, golden locks due to the water and change in diet. I was pretty much shedding like a dog. My bed had strands of hair all in it, I was designated my own blanket in the living room so my hair wouldn't get all over the others, when I swept the majority of things swept were stray hairs, I clogged the drain in the bathroom... it was quite an epidemic. Yes, I was a little nervous. My hair was thinning at a fast rate. Now for some pictures to visualize-
Me showing off my luscious, thick locks!
Amy, being brave, pulling out my hair that clogged our bathroom drain
The clog- aka- my hair!

Now, two months later, I am sporting the new do of the season... The Peacock! Check it out-
I've started a fad!

No comments: