17 October 2009

Life in India

Im sitting in the living room of the apartment I'm staying in. A beautiful breeze from outside is wisping my hair and I smell the various scents of delicious Indian breakfasts being made. The children downstairs are laughing and playing. I feel at home:)

I arrived safely to Hyderabad early Thursday morning. The plane ride was fabulous! I give Air India two thumbs up! Jet lag greeted us with open arms and still hasn't fully let go. Two of my Indian friends met us at the airport with garlands to welcome Amy and I. It is good to be here; my new home.

My heart for this city has grown enormously. I cannot wait to fall into life here. I am expecting great things! I am expecting to see healings... people freed... my life transformed... big things!

Enjoy these pictures! I love you all and will update you soon:)

Saying Goodbye to my family
Passports to the Nations!
I am happy I made it.. just a little jet-lagged
Amy and Julia

1 comment:

Katherine said...

oh, three of my most favorite girls in the world. i love it and hope to be there embracing it soon.