28 October 2008

Ow, Ow.. Bring on the Fall:)

The Fall is here!!!!!


Let the boots, scarfs and jackets come out of hibernation!! The fall is here! And with it the leaves are changing, pumpkin spiced candles are lit, the crocheting of new attire has begun and Kristina is in her happy place:) The Fall is by far my favorite time of year... if you couldn't tell by my exciting picture. It's the start to a season of love, joy and cuddling up in blankets.
Six years ago in September 2002, I moved to Monroe, North Carolina for a Discipleship Training School. It was then that I met the Lord face to face, heard and recognized His voice, experienced my first real Fall and Winter, and met some of my closest friends I have in my life. There will always be a special place in my heart for this season! Mmm Mmm Pure Sweetness!

On to an update with our DTS in session. I'm bonding well with the students. We make a good team. I almost cannot wait to get to India for our 7 week outreach. There is something that makes my spirit leap when I think about going back. I am starting my fund raising for the outreach. At this moment I feel secure in raising the $2500 I will need. It doesn't seem impossible. Please pray for our students and for the rest of the Lecture Phase.

Well, I'm out for now. Enjoy the pictures-


Krystal and Lauren Dancing with the Kids


Me, sporting my new hat I crocheted!


1 comment:

Karyn said...

i love fall too!!! i'm so glad you're blogging again! we should make homemade apple cider!