13 April 2009

He is Risen!

This weekend was fabulous! We had an Easter celebration with our Front Porch kids. We saw four of them accept Christ as their savior! Welcome Andre, Patrick, Dante and Jaquera!!! Easter was well spent with friends and lots of delicious food. Church blew my mind and I feel rejuvinated. The pastor knows how to tell a salvation message and convict "christians" of how they are living. He had me trembling in the fear of the Lord. What a beautiful weekend! I hope you all had a great one too. Check out the pics...
Children Preforming song and dance for us.

Chris praying with Matthew

Lunch!

Praying with the kids

Minhee leading children in song and dance


Enjoying a beautiful day, friends and food!

My first Easter Ham!!

Me and Kristen on Easter

1 comment:

Amy Reece Spahr said...

2 comments - chris isnt praying with anybody, hes playin with his camera :)
and why did you and kristen take a pic in front of the bathroom? haha