21 August 2010

Dreams and a New Step

I believe it's our dreams and aspirations that keep us moving forward in life. Our God-given destiny's help us set dreams in our hearts. But what happens when you've achieved a dream you've had for years and then it falls apart? Living dreamlessly is not some place I want to be for too long. Up until a few weeks ago I was living just that way; with no dreams. It was a day to day trek into an empty black-hole future. Stale and empty.

I had many different ideas and opportunities arise for my next step. They all had great perks whether it was money, being close to family, living comfortably... the luxuries in life. I had to ask myself, "Is this going to hinder my destiny?" A lot of the options were an immediate, "YES!" So after praying and decided what's next, I am happy to announce my next move...

In February 2011 I will go to Prague, Czech, Republic (accompanied by my friend, Corey) to study in a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. The course is one month long and it will open up doors to teaching English abroad in many countries!

For now I am working to save money and soaking up this time with my family and friends.

4 comments:

lil said...

AWESOME! I've always wanted to take the TESOL course, or TESL whichever one. That still is my dream even though we've done other mission adventures with YWAM.
Blessings to you! I just came upon your blog by going to 'next blog'.
:)

Sipcyp NewsAlive said...

I wish ou the best of luck.

Yang Kuo said...

AWESOME! I've always wanted to take the TESOL course, or TESL whichever one. That still is my dream even though we've done other mission adventures with YWAM.

ทางบ้าน

Sathya said...

Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!
Fridge Online | Buy Fridge Online
Buy Refrigerator Online | Washing Machine Online
Washing Machine Offers | Buy Washing Machine Online
Buy Smartphone Online | Buy Smartphone Online in India
Sathya Online Shopping