13 July 2009

Oh a pull at the heart strings!

So I looked through all my pictures from India the other day. There was a lot of laughing at silly pics of us dancing and trying new things, cringing at the pics of us drentched in sweat, and tears of just missing the faces and ministries we worked with. I miss it so much. If there had been any hesitation to move back it is all gone. I just can't wait to get there and start life in this amazing country. I do want to share with you something quite hilarious. While in Hyderabad we found a lot of fun things to do. One of these things was riding a mechanical bull. I look at these pictures and just keel over in laughter. So for your veiwing pleasure and the possible embarassment of my friends and I, I present to you....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70581&id=503126864&l=8927422626

No comments: