04 May 2009

Kristina's totally awesome day!

Today turned out to be a GREAT day! Monday's usually drag out and become a bit hectic... but today has just had so many happy moments and I want to share...

1. I got a printer that prints color! This means I can finally send out my India newsletter. I didn't have the finances to print the beautiful creation I had made about a month ago.
2. I have an interview at Bath and Body works. If all goes well our YWAM base will be the most fragrant YWAM base around!
3. I'm getting to spend some good friend time with Hovde as it is just her and I this week. Everyone else is in PA.
4. The baby birds have hatched.. take a look-

And tonight Anthony and Michaela are coming out for dinner! I might be just a little too perky today... but hey, it's a great day! I hope your day has turned out to be as amazing or even better!
Peace!

No comments: