28 February 2009

Taking a step into my Destiny

It's been over a week and my heart still feels wrecked. I have been to many countries and never before have I came back feeling like this. This was my third time to India and I left with the thought, "I can't imagine never coming back to this country." It's been 6 years since God let me in on some clues to my future. It was a vision of me leaving everything behind for a life committed to serving the Indian people. I'm finally walking into a part of my destiny. I am praying and processing with my leaders here at YWAM-Charlotte about my move to YWAM-Hyderabad in September. 
I heard this quote from Mother Teresa, "The hunger for love is much harder to remove than the hunger for bread." And that's just what I want to do. I want to show how women can quench their desire for an undying love. I have worked with many widows and women who are desperately searching for a love that lasts. I want them to experience this love that Jesus has poured on me.
Please be praying for me in this time. There are several things that I need to wrap up and bring an end. I want to keep this forward motion... this momentum into my destiny.

The India update is in the works. So here are some pics to enjoy until I get it up here..
 
Lauren, me and Elby hiding behind our sari's 
 
Sunset over Hyderabad
 
Kids we worked with in the slum
  
                             Eating                She called me, "Foriegn Auntie"
 
Precious children
 
Tribal Children

No comments: