18 May 2008

I am proud to be a YWAMer!

Madison, WI-
I spent the last week at a Discipleship Training School (DTS) workshop. The ride up there was an adventurous one. We had fun staying at the Louisville YWAM base. They served us well with awesome hospitality:) The last leg was a bit tedious, I must say. After being hit for several hours of 38 mph winds, our 1993 Previa forfeited a piece of her roof to the wind. But alas we made it to Madison, WI, the land flowing with milk and cheese curds. The week started off a bit funny. I was feeling a sense of muteness. Anyone who knows just a little about me knows that I am anything but mute. I badly wanted to meet some neat YWAMers from all over, but something in me made me hesitant. It wasn't until the Tuesday when we as a group prayed off the spirit of intimidation. It was after that, that my personality began to flourish.
(more to come soon)

No comments: